Friday, September 19, 2025

Good morning bloggers from the Louvre ✎


I'm visiting today to see the paintings of the Spanish Baroque, the Dutch Golden Age and of the Northern Renaissance.

I've dragged my partner Marcelo to go with me.  😁




10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic place to spend a day! The Louvre is so incredible. I hope you both have a wonderful time looking at all the beautiful art. I hope Marcelo enjoys it just as much as you do! Thanks for sharing this glimpse of your trip.

    www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really managed to get to the point. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dutch Golden Age is my favourite. Give me a day or two warning before you go next time and I will meet you there. I'll even pay for your lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Haha. I saw some wonderful Dutch stuff. It's v. easy to forget just how expansive and revolutionary the Dutch were in art. Rooms and rooms.

      Delete